Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Current Shareholder  Shareholdership Application: Ashoy

[Image: zHT7ni5.png]
DEPARTMENT OF SHAREHOLDERSHIP
SHAREHOLDER MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION

Did you submit this using an IP Proxy?  No

Nation in Lazarus: Ashoy

WA Nation: Ashoy

NS Identities: I have only one nation in NS. I do not have jurisdiction over any other nations. The Imperial Republic of Ashoy is the only nation I own.
Not charged with any crimes.

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other region/s?: I have not been accused of any crimes in any other regions.

Have you participated in any other region/s?: I was a resident of Balder some 2 years before I shifted to Lazarus. I held no positions there.

Do you affirm this information is correct?: Yes

Oath of Membership: From this time forward, I voluntarily without mental reservation or purpose of evasion, pledge my loyalty to Lazarus and her people, whose community ideals I share, whose rights and liberties I respect, and whose laws I will uphold and obey.

Survey (optional):

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Legislature i.e. discussing and proposing laws,Foreign Affairs i.e. being an ambassador to another region

IP/Proxy Check: Clean
[Image: PXNcgif.png]
Forum Administrator

Nation Send Me a Message 

I see that you were also resident in The Roman Empire. Please elaborate on that.

[Image: RmjOrkh.png]
Iura Iuribus Titubat

(06-21-2020, 12:03 PM)McChimp Wrote: I see that you were also resident in The Roman Empire. Please elaborate on that.

Yes. I am sorry for the inconvenience caused. That was quite a while ago. Back in 2016. So pardon me for that.I was new to NS at the time. I became inactive on NS for a long time and thus my nation ceased to exist. Then when i revived my nation back I shifted to Balder, well that's all I remember. From my memory i think I stayed in The Roman Empire for a few months. Did not face any criminal charges there too. Lazarus has been my region for the longest time. Sorry for the missed out details. Thank You

No objections.

[Image: RmjOrkh.png]
Iura Iuribus Titubat

Sounds good to me. Let me set you up as a Shareholder. Welcome to Lazarus!