Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Rejected ✖  Shareholdership Application: Crystalsummer

(This post was last modified: 05-30-2020, 03:06 PM by New Rogernomics.)

[Image: zHT7ni5.png]
DEPARTMENT OF SHAREHOLDERSHIP
SHAREHOLDER MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION

Did you submit this using an IP Proxy?  No

Nation in Lazarus: Fats Brown

WA Nation: Pharaoh Crystal

NS Identities: Crystalsummer, Pharoah Crystal, The North Crystal, and Cutroajan are what I use primarily.

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other region/s?: No I had a few misunderstandings because of the Fedele Administration. Personally I was sacked because of the Coup that was coming tbh. But I am a citizen in TEP still, and still talk to them when I am not busy.

Have you participated in any other region/s?: Yes I have actually! I’ll list my major accomplishments so I keep it short.
Founder of the Free Nations Region (We have embassies together )
Delegate of WZAF
Former Delegate of South Pacific
Former MoFA of TEP
Former Chief Minister of TEP
Chief Mariner of Mariner Trench

Do you affirm this information is correct?: Yes

Oath of Membership: From this time forward, I voluntarily without mental reservation or purpose of evasion, pledge my loyalty to Lazarus and her people, whose community ideals I share, whose rights and liberties I respect, and whose laws I will uphold and obey.

Survey (optional):

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Culture & Role-playing i.e. World building and regional events,Spam & Chatting i.e. you are here for informal fun,Legislature i.e. discussing and proposing laws,Foreign Affairs i.e. being an ambassador to another region,Media & Reporting i.e. writing articles for the region,All of the above

This is declined for now, on account of an IP Proxy in use.

(This post was last modified: 05-29-2020, 04:11 AM by Crystalsummer.)

(05-29-2020, 12:20 AM)New Rogernomics Wrote: This is declined for now, on account of an IP Proxy in use.

I'm in a tough position right now because I am always on my phone due to my work life here in the military. Idk if this makes a difference but this is on my laptop.

(05-29-2020, 12:20 AM)New Rogernomics Wrote: This is declined for now, on account of an IP Proxy in use.

I'm in a tough position right now because I am always on my phone due to my work life here in the military. Idk if this makes a difference but this is on my laptop.

(05-29-2020, 04:11 AM)Crystalsummer Wrote:

Still an IP Proxy, blacklisted IP, and high threat score at that address.

I am unsure there is much I can do about it. If its the hotel's WiFI, I have no control over it. I am not home, and wont be for about 6 months. If it helps I am here in Guam, and I am using my phones hotspot for this post.

(This post was last modified: 05-30-2020, 01:31 PM by New Rogernomics.)

IP/Proxy Check: Provisionally Accepted

IP/Proxy Check: Declined upon further consideration.

The first proxy exists in one location, then the next proxy exists in another. 

There is a possibility that this may be a deployment, though there is no way to independently verify it, as similar proxies at that location are used by other users. 

There is one non-proxy IP on the account, though this relates to a location used on another application in the past, and is distant from either of the Proxy IPs used.

If this went to the next stage, it may also not pass character requirements because of difficulties in verifying identity as a single user.