Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

RegisterRegional GuideEnlist in LLALaws & MandateDiplomatic VisasApply for Embassy

Welcome to the forums of the Humane Republic of Lazarus. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
[ti]LLA[/ti]Lazarene Liberation Army Enlistment; Enlist today to defend Lazarus and the world!
Topic Started: May 11 2015, 09:11 PM (3,686 Views)
Kazmr
Lazarene
Please be aware that, Constitutionally, the Lazarene Liberation Army is prohibited from raiding outside of war and warzones. For newcomers, this does not mean you won't see any action; defensive and liberation operations are available on a daily basis.

You must be a citizen to serve in the LLA, and you can sign up for that here

Quote:

1. What is your nation within Lazarus? What is your main nation, and do you have other aliases? Please state them if so.

2. What is your current World Assembly nation, if any?

3. How long have you been on NationStates?

4. What other regions and or organizations are you involved in or have been involved in? In what capacities did you participate?

5. How did you find out about the Liberation Army? (Please state specific source, if any.)

6. Do you have any previous invader or defender experience? Please state if so .

7. When and how often can you be online? State the exact hour range if possible:

8. Which nation of yours should we contact if we want your help with a mission? Which of your nations do you check for TGs the most?

9. What time zone do you live in? (GMT +/-):

(Optional) 10. Do you have any special skills we should be aware of? (i.e. scripting knowledge)
By joining the Lazarene Liberation Army, I agree to adhere to its procedures and to be a loyal soldier. I agree to accept the procedures and military expectations outlined by my officers and the people of Lazarus.

Lake Flotillas edit: Changed wording of question 8 to make it clearer
Edited by New Rogernomics, Sep 23 2016, 05:49 AM.

Rom
Lazarene
1. What is your nation within Lazarus? What is your main nation, and do you have other aliases? Please state them if so. Rom and Coke. Main is Rom.

2. What is your current World Assembly nation, if any? WA Mobile. I already Defend. :P

3. How long have you been on NationStates? Since 2011.

4. What other regions and or organizations are you involved in or have been involved in? In what capacities did you participate? I'm in the RRA, the Grey Wardens, and the FRA in term of defender military's.

5. How did you find out about the Liberation Army? (Please state specific source, if any.) I'm on your IRC Channel often :P

6. Do you have any previous invader or defender experience? Please state if so .I have no Defender experience whatsoever. :P

7. When and how often can you be online? State the exact hour range if possible: I'm pretty active. Mostly a Major updater, though.

8. What nation should we contact if we want your help with a mission? What nation's TGs do you check the most? Rom, I guess.

9. What time zone do you live in? (GMT +/-): Central (US)

(Optional) 10. Do you have any special skills we should be aware of? (i.e. scripting knowledge) I play a mean banjo.
By joining the Lazarene Liberation Army, I agree to adhere to its procedures and to be a loyal soldier. I agree to accept the procedures and military expectations outlined by my officers and the people of Lazarus.

Funkadelia
Blessed of the Vale
Omg yesss Rom :D

Deadeye Jack
Lazarene
1. What is your nation within Lazarus? What is your main nation, and do you have other aliases? Please state them if so.

Deadeye Jack. It's my main I have a bunch of switcher puppets but there's no point in listing them.

On one of my switchers. I think NSA Employees

Over a year .

4. What other regions and or organizations are you involved in or have been involved in? In what capacities did you participate?

I was in the Fort Triumph Marshal Service and was the first to achieve the Marshal rank out of the group there. I communicated and coordinated with other organizations when possible.

5. How did you find out about the Liberation Army? (Please state specific source, if any.)

I found out about it when Kazmr and Funkadelia started updating with us before the New Year.

6. Do you have any previous invader or defender experience? Please state if so .

Yes I was a defender with FTMS. Earned the rank of Marshal (the first to do so in the region) and have won Newcomer of the Year Award as an individual and as part of the FTMS and also won the Anarchtopia award. Since my return I've been working with a variety of people.

7. When and how often can you be online? State the exact hour range if possible: I can spot every night. I can make majors and minors over the weekend. I can actively pile during the week. Could make an operation at another time if it was really crucial.

8. What nation should we contact if we want your help with a mission? What nation's TGs do you check the most? Well I suggest you hit me up on skype or message my account on the forum. But you can also tg Deadeye Jack.

9. What time zone do you live in? (GMT +/-): GMT-5

10. (Optional) 10. Do you have any special skills we should be aware of? (i.e. scripting knowledge)

I do not have scripting knowledge but I have general defending knowledge as far as tactics are concerned and am willing to help train anyone or give advice on how to perform various update operations.

Powthran
Lazarene
Can anyone tell me what the benefits of enlisting are? I am interested in gameplay, but I haven't done it before so I only know the basics It seems fun, but also annoying since you have to move or resign with your WA nation and lose all of your endorsements. Recruit me.

Kazmr
Lazarene
I'll do my best :P

First off, it is indeed VERY fun. Depending on your level of involvement and the time you're willing to commit, you can pretty much get a solid adrenaline rush every night (or morning, or afternoon, depending on your time zone and which update you show up to :P ) you're available. We have a couple new people who have recently been doing operations with us, Monomaniac being one for instance, who have been having a lot of fun after only a week or so as being part of it.

There's also a great social aspect as you get the chance to meet and cooperate with close allies on a regular basis, most of whom are awesome people!

Another big plus is the sentimental feeling you get from most of our operations. Although not every liberation or defense we run is an active community, we have in the past on many occasions freed people who felt that they were in the same position Lazarus was put in by the NLO.

If you're concerned about losing your endorsements, I would honestly not recommend it unless you're willing and able to put in a decent amount of time. It's great to get people who are only available for major operations, but if your endos in Lazarus are important you'd probably only want to give them up if you'll get a lot out of it. If you're someone who is willing to 'update' (i.e. be around for the hourish-long updates with some regularity in order to help stop invasions before they happen or help out with the frequent, smaller liberations), you'll get a LOT out of it.

EDIT: And further, if in the end you decide its not for you, nothing stopping you from returning and WA-ing up again!
Edited by Kazmr, May 12 2015, 03:18 AM.

EVIWC
Lazarene
1. What is your nation within Lazarus? What is your main nation, and do you have other aliases? Please state them if so. Ever Victorious Iron Willed Commanders, and Greater Nevadian Empire as my "main" nation

2. What is your current World Assembly nation, if any? None

3. How long have you been on NationStates? 3 1/2 months

4. What other regions and or organizations are you involved in or have been involved in? In what capacities did you participate? Artificial Solar System, former WA Delegate (GNE), did a few anti-TBR raids

5. How did you find out about the Liberation Army? (Please state specific source, if any.) Lazarene forums, Kazmr posted something

6. Do you have any previous invader or defender experience? Please state if so . Yes, anti-TBR (BRU Agency) raids

7. When and how often can you be online? State the exact hour range if possible: I'm on every day, usually between 4 and 10 PM, but I may only be on one or two hours some days.

8. What nation should we contact if we want your help with a mission? What nation's TGs do you check the most? Please contact EVIWC.

9. What time zone do you live in? (GMT +/-): Pacific

(Optional) 10. Do you have any special skills we should be aware of? (i.e. scripting knowledge)

Kazmr
Lazarene
Jack, Rom, and EVIWC have passed security screening. Final determination will be left to when we have a general.

The Church of Satan
I HAVE CHORTLES!
NOTE: Only if I lose the Vice-Delegate elections.

Lazarus CoS, The Church of Satan

The Church of Satan

2 years.

Answer

Joined Lazarus in January of 2014.

2 years of defender experience, mainly in the RRA.

7. When and how often can you be online? State the exact hour range if possible:

10AM-10PM EDT

8. What nation should we contact if we want your help with a mission? What nation's TGs do you check the most?

The Church of Satan

9. What time zone do you live in? (GMT +/-):

GMT-5
(I hate GMT...)

I'm a decent journalist. :P

Edited by The Church of Satan, May 13 2015, 04:56 AM.

Monomaniac
Pauper of Spam
Monomaniac, New Monomaniac

New Monomaniac most of the time

5+ years

N/A

Recruited by officers, after expressing interest in military play.

Basic training from LLA

I'm usually on Irc 2pm-1am central, but can only be active in the update at around 11:20 due to a work commute.

8. What nation should we contact if we want your help with a mission? What nation's TGs do you check the most?
Monomaniac

9. What time zone do you live in? (GMT +/-): -5 Central time

Graphic design, Html and Css scripting

Edited by Monomaniac, May 13 2015, 01:29 AM.

0 users reading this topic
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Join the Lazarene Liberation Army · Next Topic »
  • Pages: