Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Welcome to the forums of the Undead Dominion of Lazarus. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features

Username:   Password:
Image hosting by Photobucket
  • Pages:
Criminal Charges
Topic Started: Aug 5 2017, 05:13 AM (466 Views)
Funkadelia
Member Avatar

I am hereby informing the Necromancer of Arbitration that I am placing a ban on the following nations and any puppets they may control:
Spoiler: click to toggle

All of the above nations have violated the following parts of our Edict of Law and Order:

Quote:

1.2 Nations may not surpass the endorsement cap, or ask nations to unendorse the Skeleton King or the Regent, except for the King.
1.5 Nations may not undermine or seek to undermine the region’s security through in-game means.
1.7 Nations who are banned may not rejoin the region. If a nation is found to be a puppet of a banned nation, it will also be banned.

I also request a trial be held regarding the group's collective violation of the following clause:
Quote:

2.6 Subversive Activity: Subversive Activity is defined as belonging to an organization that the Circle of Necromancers declares subversive, working with nations that seek to subvert Lazarus, performing unauthorized actions that one could reasonably assume are capable of or intended to weaken Lazarus, acting in Lazarus for the sake of foreign interests, and/or being a proxy of a foreign power. Subversive Activity is punishable by banishment from the region and forum.

All individuals on this list are members of the mentioned group. I present the following evidence for initial submission.

Screenshots

More Screenshots

Proof of Membership
Edited by Funkadelia, Aug 5 2017, 06:51 AM.
Mini Profile Top

Replies:
Capercom
Member Avatar
Lazarene
I also like how you took out being over the Endo Cap as a crime you are charging people with considering you originally had it in. Maybe cause you realized you'd have to add over 50 additional nations to the list of charges?
Mini Profile Top

Aguero
Member Avatar
Taeyeon's Bae
I have only a singular post on the forums of the resistance only to ask for citizenship masking. I only joined said forum to understand more about why they were doing this. How could you possibly expect me to pick a side just on the evidence both sides presented when the evidence is sketchy?
Mini Profile Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Altar of Arbitration · Next Topic »
Image hosting by Photobucket
  • Pages:

Theme by Sith - Recolored by Seth of Outline